Important deadlines for voters for the November 8, 2016 General Election:
- Oct 17-21 – Mail ballots mailed to voters.
- Oct 24 – Voter Service & Polling Centers open.
- Oct 24 – First day County Clerks may begin counting ballots.
- Oct 31 – Last day for an individual to submit a voter registration application and still receive a mail ballot.
- Nov 8 – General Election, polls open 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. All ballots must be received by the County Clerk by 7:00 p.m..
- Nov. 16 – Last day for an elector to cure signature discrepancy, wrong return envelope, missing signature, or to provide missing ID for mail & provisional ballot to be counted.